Monday, June 16, 2008

It has been a long time since I have done any blog reviews. I have been very busy and have had computer and internet problems but everything is ok so I will start this again. For now on I will be doing blog reviews only once or twice a week and it won't be just reviews on any old blog that has the same content as other blogs, such as, money making blogs. For now on I will be doing blog reviews on blogs that inspire me or make me think. I will also be doing reviews on fellow Associated Content Producers articles that I think deserve more attention and page views.

For my first review of the week and first one since starting this blog again, here is an article on the dangers of processed food. You need to read this article so you will know that most of our food on our store shelves is not good for us. This is one reason why we all need to grow our own food or buy straight from the farmers themselves. I will admit though, that I cannot afford to buy food straight from the farmers but I think anyone who can afford it should. I hope to be able to stop buying my food from grocery stores in the near future because it is not only healthier to grow our own and/or buy from farmers, but in the long run it could be cheaper. Here is the article for those who are interested.

Save Ourselves

Also here is another AC producer who has more articles on this subject and can be named as an expert because well, she is. She deserves all the page views she can get because she is sharing her wealth of knowledge about this very important subject. Here is my friend, Lyn's page

Here is my AC page. Enjoy!

My main blog

My Depression Blog

My Entertainment blog

0 comments: