Saturday, July 19, 2008

Great blogs I want to share

Ok since I am finally able to post on my blogs I am taking the time to update all of them. I have been wanting to do a review on a couple of really great blogs that have helpful advice for writers. So my first blog review is Editing and Proofreading Hints and Tips by Michelle L. Devon. This is a great blog to help writers with grammar and punctuation as well as tips on proofreading your articles, stories, novels, or whatever it is you're working on. I visit the blog a couple times a week and it has helped me out. I really don't have that much of a problem with punctuation but I do need help with grammar as well as editing. So check out Michy's blog today!

I would also like to share her other great blogs that I have bookmarked and often visit. If you write for Associated Content and need tips, she has a great blog to check out. Michy's Associated Content Blog, this blog will give you great tips on how to write for Associated Content and how to make your article more search-able with Google. The more search-able your article, the more page views you will get, therefore the more you will earn. If you are a newbie to AC or have been there for a while, like me, and want to learn how to earn more money, this blog is a great place to learn.

She has some more great blogs if you want to check them out.

Michy's Thoughts
Book Reviews and Author Interviews
365 Days of Poetry
Quest for a Literary Agent

There you go, Michy's blogs! Go read her blogs and start writing!

1 comments:

Michelle L. Devon said...

Awwww, thank you! That is so sweet of you to point them out like that!

(HUGS) Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Love and stuff,
Michy