Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bloggers World

I have been meaning to create this new blog for some time but I haven't had the time to do it. Tonight I decided to take the time because I needed to start it sooner or later. This post will be short because it is getting late and I'm getting ready for bed. What I will be doing with this blog is writing reviews of other blogs. I have a ton of blogs bookmarked and ready for me to review and I will start that tomorrow. If you would like for me to review your blog then please leave me a comment with your blog link and I will add it to my long list. I will warn you, however that it will be a while before I get to it because I am going in the order that I have bookmarked them.

This is all for this post. I will start5 the reviews tomorrow. :)

0 comments: