Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mylot

This is off topic but I needed to write a post about Mylot so that they will add my blog to the site. I have 2 of my blog on their site and because of that I have 2 subscribers for my money making blog and 5 subscribers for my depression blog.

If you don't know what Mylot is then you are definitely missing out. This is a paid to post forum and it is a lot of fun. I have been paid twice and am almost at my third payout. You don't earn a lot but it is still fun and it is really cool to log in every day and see that your earnings have gone up. I have lots of friend son there and I even learned about blogging from the people on Mylot.

You can make your own discussions and/or post replies to other discussions and that is how you earn. You also earn from posting pictures and referring people. Check out Mylot today and start having fun while you earn.

myLot User Profile

0 comments: