Thursday, August 16, 2007

Check out these blogs

Adbux.org-Scam or Truth:

Ok you know what this blog is about just by looking at the title of it. This blog explores whether or not Adbux is a scam or if it is real. I will not say if it is true that Adbux is a scam or not because I have no proof but if you don't trust adbux then you will like this blog. They tell you how to file a complaint if you have been scammed. They also tell how Chad French is the owner of Adbux. I don't see what that has to do with it being a scam but you can read through this blog and come up with your own conclusion.

BadPenny's Choice:

This blog talks about making money with your blog, Internet marketing and Traffic Exchanges. She also has pictures of her friends and family. You have to go through the older posts to find them but they are there. This blog is a must see. Go ahead and check out BadPenny's Choice today.

4WAHM's Make Money on the Internet:

This website I did bookmark as a blog but it is really a website. But it is a good one and that is why I wanted to do a review on it. This work at home mom is a mom of 7 kids and has found several ways to make a living online. She is the reason I got started paid blogging and am very glad for her several blogs, squidoo lenses and websites. She really is an inspiration and I am so glad I found her sites. If it wasn't for her I would probably have not found out about getting paid to blog. This a definitely a must visit website. Visit 4WAHM's today!


That's it for my reviews today. I will be back tomorrow with 3 more blog reviews. If you would like me to write a review on your blog then please leave me a comment and I will add it to my list. :)

0 comments: