Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My first blog reviews

Now it is time to review some blogs that I have bookmarked. I have a lot of them bookmarked and there are a lot of great ones. If I see someone advertise their blog I always bookmark it so I can check it out later and do a review on it. This is one way to give a little link love to my fellow bloggers. In order to get through the long list faster I will try to do 3 reviews a day. So on with the reviews.

Agloco Info:

Well this review will be short because this blog is based on mainly one thing and you can figure that out by the title, Agloco. This blog explores how Agloco works, if it's a scam and also talks about AllAdvantage, which is a company that is similar to Agloco and was in business years ago. It also talks about the Agloco forum where people can discuss Agloco of course. So if you are interested in Agloco or haven't heard of it before then go to this blog and read more about it.

Successful Online Money Making:

Here is a great blog with ideas for building traffic and making money online. He also talks about SEO strategies and link building. He has recently created a new blog which is called Blogging Fingers. This new blog has blogging tips and strategies. So head on over to the new blog, Blogging Fingers and see what he has to say on that one too.

Make Money Programs:

Here is yet another blog that has ways to make money online and with your blog. You will find that this blog is short, simple and straight to the point about money making programs that are free to join or charge a fee. Make sure you check this blog out.

Well that's it for my first reviews. I think it is fair to write only 3 reviews a day. It will be much easier to get through my long list of blogs this way. Don't worry, with the many blogs in the blogosphere, I will never run out of blogs to review. Make sure you subscribe or bookmark so you will find the best blogs on the net.

0 comments: